It's Valentine's Day fellow lovers! It's time for us once again to celebrate the reality that love still exists -the universal love between couples, parent and child, sister and brother, two friends, one person and a total stranger, a person and a pet, etc., etc. From the biggest malls in the advanced cities the world over to the smallest booths in the poorest towns, we see innumerable gift ideas. They come in shapes as unusual gift, unique gift, personalized gift, gift for him, gift for her. Indeed Valentine's Day is a holiday of gifts!
I have unique gift for 10 of my blogger friends although without their knowing it, they have made my short stay in the internet a happy experience. So I'm giving them their blogging award, The Happy 101 Award. Grab it, my friends.
This was entrusted in my care by my sweet friend, Ms. Angelia Sims, Living, Loving, Laughing. Although she told me I don't have to do anything, I want to keep this tradition rolling so I 'm giving it away this Valentine's Day.
Here are the rules. If you are the lucky recipient, please perpetuate the award tradition as follows:
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Try to do at list one thing on the list a day.
- List 10 bloggers who brighten you day.
- Those of you to whom I give this award are to link back to my blog, Senior Debutante, and perpetuate the Happy with your own list and recipients and whatnot.
10 Things that Make Me Happy
- The Father Almighty
- My 2 daughters Pot and Kit
- My brothers, sisters, and their families
- The Epiphany of Our Lord Parish Church Choir where I actively belong to
- My doctors
- The Basic Ecclessial Community I actively coordinate
- My garden
- My relatives, extended families, and friends
- My glucometer, my sphygmomanometer, my Diet Meal Plan
- My new Asus Notebook PC
10 Bloggers Who Make My Day
1. Ms. Angelia Sims, Living, Loving, Laughing- my multi-awarded blogger friend, for entrusting me this prestigious award, my first ever award in my 5 months of blogging. She makes me feel proud of myself. Her colorful life she shares with Jason, Sydney, Molly, and Bridget- full of life, love, and laughter, sends the ripples that cross ocean barriers out to her friends, to which I'm included.
2. Ms. Ella Shaefer, Ellen in Amerika - this wonderful Dutch lady who emigrated with her family in the United States, describes vividly what life is in an adopted country, and shares it to her relatives and friends.
3. Meagan, PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian - she faces her uncertainties with courage and daring and enjoys life's uncertainties one at a time, and shares her thoughts about them.
4. Vania Moreira, Be my Guest in Rio - her nationalistic streak in the blood encourages her to showcase her place, the City of Rio de Janeiro, the "Wonderful City".
5. Rose Cotrill - Etcetera, Etcetera - she is a resilient and hardworking Filipina Mom and blogger who is friendly, bubbly, and is never a quitter.
6. Marichu Pagaru - Pink and Pot - she lightens my day with her personal blog about anything under the sun, exquisitely detailed.
7. Shy, A Journey For Life - she believes in living by learning from every mistake one makes and become a better person from it.
8. Emily Aulicino, Writing Your Memories - she writes a journal or diary of untold stories worth preserving in life.
9. Janera Healy, Just Me - she is a young Mom always up for rational debate and discussion.
10. L Avery Brown- When a Southern Woman Rambles - she loves blogging because of the freedom it gives her to write scores of things in a myriad of genres and loves every word of it.
I have another giveaway award, The beautiful Seal of Approval Award, to all bloggers in my blogroll, blogs I follow, to all my friends and communities. Don't be shy. Feel free to award it to yourself for keeps. It's my way of saying "Thank You" for your visits and comments.
Congratulations my friends. Please keep the Happy 101 Award tradition rolling. This is a great
way to say, Happy Valentine's Everyone!